Saturday, February 09, 2008

A BABY SHOWER!!!

I know I am WAY behind. I don't even want to talk about it. I also am not going to say that I will keep up on the blogging. But to all those asking for more.....HERE YOU GO...

Last Saturday my sister, Kate, and I gave our cousin, Laura Warnock, a baby shower. After a long wait....SHE IS HAVING A BOY. Laura is one of our family favorites. She and I roomed together at BYU. I don't want to talk about that either. We had good times though. It was so fun to be part of this experience with her. We love and are so grateful to everyone who came. Laura made out like a bandit. The baby won't NEED anything and it was so fun to visit and see family.


Our family is doing great! We do the usual basketball, dance, activity days, young mens/young womens, tumbling
etc. just like everyone else. We are all healthy and happy.

5 comments:

KATE said...

How fun!

I could REALLY do without seeing pictures of me!!! What the crap? Laura is so cute!

WooHoo for baby boy!

KATE said...

p.s. I need pictures from the shower, I forgot to take any!

Boss said...

YAHOOOOO!!! I love it when you blog! How is your hip? Are you ready to play Soccer yet?! hehe
Call me, i am missing you!
Oh and i need to cut emmy's hair!

Boss said...

Ok. So that was really Shannon!

Margaret said...

So nice to have you back, even if it's just for this post! :)