Friday, June 13, 2008

Arizona

Last week my friend, Carey Crockett, and I went to Arizona. We just went to relax and have fun. We laid by the pool, read, worked out, shopped, ate, slept, ate, etc.... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Tim was home with the kids. He is such a great dad. They ran basketball and tennis drills everyday.

I was just looking back at our previous posts. Yes, I am a total loser! We are planning this years Flamming Gorge trip and I just realized that last years trip is only FIVE blogs ago. So much has gone on. Just the usual but I feel crazier than ever. The kids are out of school and dance is almost over (WOOOO HOOOO).

We are all healthy and happy!

4 comments:

KATE said...

What the hell?! That was NO update!!
Glad you had fun in arizona and all that, blah blah blah...
We want an actual update!!!!

Janel said...

Kari--

It was so good to hear from you--you look great, of course! I'm adding you to my blog page--let's keep in touch. When you have time I wanna hear all about life for the past like 10 years!! :)
Love ya-

Janel

p.s.-and I'm with kate on this one--you call that an update?!

Parks Pack said...

Kari -- Noah called me tonight and announced, "Kari did her biannual blog entry" ha. I love the short hair! You look so darling, Kari. Kind of makes me not as motivated to try for #5. We love you and Tim and need to do something before the Stores On Line Christmas party!

Margaret said...

YAY! You're back!! :) I love Arizona. I don't know that I love it at this time of year :) but I do love it.