Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's True....We are having another baby!!!


I know it seems as though we fell off the face of the earth. Let me explain....
WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!
Thus, no updates....I have been puking my guts out! And I'm not joking!!!
Life has continued on, I just have been so sick that posting seemed like an exertion of way too much energy! 

We are very excited and the other kids couldn't be happier! I am grateful for all of my kids and how much they have helped me lately. I have often thought how I did this when they were all so young. Everyone is quick to remind me that I was much younger then too.

I am grateful to the few friends that knew and kept my secret until we were ready to tell "the Littles!"
We have truly been blessed!

Here is hoping that this posts begins the "starting to feel better" phase of my pregnancy!
I will be playing "catch up" as time permits!!

10 comments:

Laura said...

YAY! I hope you are feeling better.

Shannon said...

phew... so glad it's out! It's been eating at me! haha

love your amazing family, and am so excited for the new addition! You are an awesome MOMMA!!

KATE said...

Amen to the feeling better part! Can't wait it's been too long since we had a baby around! :)

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

Congratulations on your fifth girl. I know how much Tim loves weddings. Zac

andrew and brittani said...

Yah!! I know exactly how you feel..seriously and I don't want to blog either. Its no fun being sick.

I REALLY do hope you feel better soon because you DO NOT want to be still throwing up at 33 weeks like me. My fingers are crossed that you feel better ASAP.

I'm so excited for your fam!!!

bulkleybunch said...

pregnancy is pure misery. i feel for you! you can complain and vent all you want to me!! i get it!! it sucks royally! ugh. but the reward is so amazing it makes it so worth it. hang in there beautiful friend! i am so super happy for you and your awesome family. lots of love, hollie

Amy said...

SO EXCITED! Whichever kind you have, it'll have a little buddy in our family! :)Yay for concurrent pregnancies! Congratulations!

Margaret said...

WOOHOOOO!!! That's so exciting - congratulations!!!! :) :)

Grandma said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. You guys are great!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.