Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Look Who is 7 Months Old

i am 7 months old and i....

-am cute as a button
-roll all over the place
-couldn't be more loved
-am starting to like some baby foods but prefer big people food
-giggle
-laugh
-play
-tease
-cry when daddy kisses me when he hasn't shaved
-kick my legs and flail my arms when emmie walks in the room
-love it when morgan gets me ready for bed
-am teased constantly by jaxson
-like to watch the backyardigans
-love when ryanne puts on music for me to fall asleep to
-giggle when hanna throws her hair in my face


-make this funny face and breath funny when i am being silly
-love my mommy so much
-miss my daddy when he is gone
-would rather not go running with mom anymore
-love little kids, they are my "people"
-arch my back and stay stiff so no one can sit me down
-can sit up but would rather stand
-am always catered too
-am happy 
-have a brother who was called to the Seoul Korea Mission
-am healthy
-have a family that truly adores me!!!!!


No comments: