Saturday, February 17, 2007

We had a pretty uneventful end of the week. I love that. Thursday was the usual car pools, basketball games, dance etc. . I went to a baby shower in Salt Lake for my mom's cousins daughter. (Did you get that-I don't really either!) She is thinking about naming her baby girl "Ryanne". That is a great name. The name of a winner. Ryanne, Emmie, Hanna and Tim went skiing for the day at Sundance. The other two kids couldn't miss school so they stayed home and spent the afternoon with me.

Friday I had a soccer game. We killed them. I don't remember the score. I was so happy to be breathing at the end I really didn't care what the score was. Soccer is hard-it doesn't matter how much I work out-I am dead after every game. I did get the pleasure of going on a "date" with Jaxson and his friend Bryce. We went to IHOP. I really don't like that place but the boys love it and well......

Today is Saturday. We have been to COSTCO-I love that store. I just got home from running. It is so nice outside I think I went pretty far. I will have to measure when we go out tonight. Tim and I are going out with some friends. Yes, it's true a real live DATE!!!

Monday we are going skiing at the Canyons. There is not one hotel room in Park City that is available tomorrow night. So we are not going until Monday morning. I am sure we will have fun.


No comments: