Wednesday, February 14, 2007

VALENTINES DAY!!!

I decided to go all out this year. (Don't anyone get used to it). I made pink pancakes for breakfast. Each kid got a "goody" bag. The table was set in red for the festivities. This is what it looked like.


Everyone got a new pink shirt to wear to school today. I even made barretts with hearts on them for Ryanne and Morgan. This is how cute everyone was before school.



Tim is home this week so he helped with the party in Morgan's class and I helped in Hanna's. We sent extra treats with Ryanne-her party was already taken care of. (Thank Goodness)

Tim and I went to Park City overnight on Sunday. We spent Monday hanging out and shopping. I loved it. That was our Valentine celebration before we came home to the masses. Thanks Tim. I had a great time.

I was up early and I am off to bed. Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW!! You did go all out! That is so cute that Tim went to help in Class! (I guess that's what you do when you have 5 kids haha)
HAPPY VALENTINES!! What did you guys do in Park City? hee hee ;)

Margaret said...

Dude. That's intense.

I guess between you and I we are "average" about the big V-Day - my French students were really disappointed that we did NOTHING related to the holiday in class. I should have sent them all to your house for breakfast.