Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!


Today is Timmy's Birthday. He is the big 36. Wow! Does that seem old. Just joking babe. We actually had to celebrate Tim's birthday on Saturday. (He went out of town on Sunday). He got some great gifts. (I picked them out). We will be thinking of you all day today. WE MISS YOU!!!

Here are some of the kids favorite things about Tim:

Jaxson: "He is a boy. He rocks!"
Hanna: "He always understands when I am having troubles with people at school."
Morgan: "The love he gives to me and the job he has to keep a roof over our heads."
Ryanne: "How much he cares and how nice he is."
Emmie: "He's my daddy!"
Mommy: His muscles! Really my favorite is when we are away together and he is funny and care free. He is a great dad. I love to watch him "play" with the kids.


Happy Birthday. We love you so much. Hurry home.

4 comments:

KATE said...

You crazy kids are just too cute!

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday to Tim!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday TIM!! Nice Muscles!

KATE said...

Okay, what the crap. I'm usually the slacker, not you. Freaking get with it!!
Kate