Monday, January 01, 2007

Still Alive!!!

Yes, we are still alive. I have been MIA. Between Nutcracker, Christmas, New Years, and the kids being home, I really have been Missing In Action! So let me give a quick update! First Nutcracker was amazing. We loved seeing Hanna. It was so fun. She loved the experience and learned so much by being in the production.

Christmas was soooo fun. The kids were so fun to watch. Emmie is still so excited by the littlest things. Everyone got what they wanted-so all was well. My favorite gift was the old PacMan arcade game that Tim and I bought. It has 48 games on it. Not just any games-The GOOD ones. Ms. PacMan, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Galaga etc. etc.. I can't wait for the kids to go back to school so I can have a turn to play! Tim got the high score and I can't have that! I loved all the Christmas cards from everyone. It was so fun to get the mail each day. I love seeing everyone's families and hearing about what is going on in your lives. Thanks!

We went tubing at Soldier Hollow one day. The kids had a blast! It was so much fun. Even Emmie loved it. I recommend it to everyone.

Each of the kids invited a friend over for New Years. It was loud and CRAZY around here. We snacked, watched movies, let off fire works, played games, and snacked some more. Tim and the older two kids went to a fireside and then came home to join the fun.

We had a wonderful holiday and hope that everyone else did too!!! Here are a few pics.







1 comment:

Shannon said...

I was wondering when you were going to Post something? Sounds like a fun and Crazy winter break! I still cannot believe they have to go back tomorrow....So Sad!