Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Emmie Dressed Herself!

Does this worry anyone? I have been so crazy! Emmie went to get dressed and this is how she returned. I looked at her and said, "Emmie you look beautiful." And she did. I guess I have relaxed a little in my "old" age. I would never have let her wear that five years ago. A lack of time and a little stress are great. I can't worry about some of the things I used to worry about.
Many things were accomplished yesterday:
I wrapped three batches of caramels. (I will start delivery today)
I went and spent a wonderful lunch with great friends.
I made it to power pump. (yeah)
I finished the kids friend and teacher gifts. (at 1:30 this morning)
I found an outfit for Tim's Company party.
I took gifts to the women I visit teach.
I got Hanna to and from Nutcracker rehearsal without incident.
Mailed my last few Christmas cards.
Wow! I should do this every night. I did get quite a bit done when you lay it out like that. I am going to pat myself on the back and get
today under my belt.
Have a great one!!!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

WOW - you DID get a lot done. And I will just say that people who send out Christmas cards...are my idols. I did it ONE year. :)

Shannon said...

What did you get to wear to Tim's Party? You better take a picture of yourself before you go! And Blog it!