Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nothing overly exciting today. I got a few more cards done, a few more gifts wrapped, and a few more gifts bought. At the end of the day I can't complain. I took Emmie to Chuck E Cheese with a couple of her friends today. They are remodeling so it wasn't the best time to go. Emmie and her friends had fun. My favorite game was out of order and I couldn't eat pizza because I am on day 4 of my juice fast. I can't wait until Friday. Today has been a lot better than yesterday. I am over the half way lump. I hope tomorrow is smooth sailing. Well, I am off. We have dance and YM's/YW's tonight. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Uh, this juice fast? What the heck???

Shannon said...

Kari, you Rock! I would have broke down on the Chuch e Cheese Pizza! That's my Favorite!
Keep it up....MMMMM Bajio when your done ....On mE!