Friday, December 08, 2006

Is This Your House???



So, the other day Tim said to me,"Do you want to play an expensive prank?" Well, obviously I am always up for a prank (if it is on somebody else). A few good laughs are worth quite a bit of money to me. Well, it seems my brother in law and Tim were making fun of the big snow globes that you see in some yards. (No offense to anyone who has one.) So we went to Walmart last night and bought this big 6 foot snow globe to put in my sister and brother in law's yard. We went late thinking they would be in bed. We tried it out at home, and then snuck up there and set it up. Unfortunately, when they turned their light out to go to bed, the brightness of the globe caught their attention. We were caught. It seems when my sister looked out the window to see what the light was, she could see a bunch of flashes coming from the driveway. My fault but I just had to blog the whole event. It was so much fun. The best was my brother in law coming outside in his underwear with his shoes on!!! Maybe "the best" isn't a good way to describe that, but boy was it funny!!!! Thanks for a fun date Tim. We need to do stuff like that more often! Thanks for the show Scott!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

You really are a blogger now if you took the pictures for the main purpose of POSTING them and if THAT is what got you caught!

And I think it's a real shame that you chose NOT to post the pictures of Scott in his shoes and underwear. I mean, PLEASE, what's a good prank without really embarrassing blackmail photos?! ;)

Margaret said...

I'm an idiot and just clicked on the picture, and sure enough you DID post the picture of Scott!!

LOL

Why did I EVER doubt you?!

Shannon said...

oh my Gosh! You are going to think i am a huge DORK.... I have that same snow globe in front of my house!
JK..haha I want to do that to someone now too. Thanks for the Idea!

Shannon said...

did you ever find your PHONE? I want to know who won!

KATE said...

Yeah, it was hilarious, too bad it's in my yard. And worst of all, my kids LOVE it. So it looks like it's staying!
Thanx!!