Sunday, December 17, 2006

Preschool Christmas Show/Winter Dance Recital

Am I a few days behind, or what? Here is a "brief" catch up session.


On Friday Emmie's preschool had a Christmas program. It was quite the "todo in Knottingham". It was held in the Conference Center at BYU! Emmie did a great job singing all of the songs and reciting her line. She got to say, "Here come the shiny cars." I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that line as well as Emmie did on Friday.



On Saturday Hanna, Morgan, Ryanne, AND Emmie had their little dance recital. They performed a total of 11 numbers in two hours. Are you wondering how I am still sane? I am not. There you have it! I had to have a serious talk with myself last night. It was really hard. Not to mention the fact that my two nieces performed in the recital also. I got to watch 50 dances!!! I am so lucky.

I have decided that I am lucky. I am so lucky that my girls are healthy and can perform in dance recitals. They all did a wonderful job. I am so proud of the great little dancers that they are!Good job guys!

Tonight I went to a Fireside at a lady down the streets house. A woman who was diagnosed with breast cancer in the spring, spoke. She did a great job. It made me contemplate everything that I am grateful for. Here is a quick list:

My Family(husband and kids), My Health, My Family's Health, My Huband's job, A House, The Gospel, A Great Lineage, My Camera, My Friend Michel-(she invited me and my kids to her mom's Christmas Party tonight. We were treated so nicely. They food was great. Thanks Cil.),Literacy, Being in touch with my dad and his family in Chicago again, Tim's Parents, A Reliable Car, My friendship with my husband, Showers, Music, Christmas Carols, My Education, The Temple, My Grandparents, Millee, Emmie's love for Millee....
Thank goodness the list goes on and on and on and on ..........Goodnight

2 comments:

Margaret said...

HOLY CROW, dude! You're kids are the SASS-A-FRAS! Is that Mo in the 3rd picture - with that face, no wonder she is in front! Yahoo! :)

Shannon said...

VERY BUSY< But Very Fun! I love those kiddos of yours, You are so lucky! My friends all die about how Gorgeous your kids are in the Christmas Card! Thanks for that!