Monday, December 04, 2006

The Tree Decorating is On!!!!



Tim is actually home. Morgan was in charge of family night. The tree was not up yet. The stars must have been aligned: We decorated our Christmas Tree. Thanks for a great family night Mo. Morgan supervised the decorating, had everyone draw names for gift giving, and read to us. For dessert we had sugar cookies with green frosting. The Tree looks great. I even wrapped some of the presents and put them under the tree!!! I have decided that I am enjoying this time of year so much more without running my business. I love to shop and think about what everyone wants but, I have always been swamped by now. I am looking forward to no last minute calls for signs that someone just have to have before Christmas!!! Life is good!

No comments: