Monday, December 18, 2006

One Week Until Christmas!!!!!

Today: Jammie party at Emmie's preschool.
Get groceries for caramels.
Make caramels for neighbors.
Pick up present for Tim. (I am wanting him to see that)
Get new outfit for Tim's Company Party. (Darn it)
Take kids to see Eragon for FHE!
Go to bed.

Tomorrow:
Cut and wrap caramels for neighbors and friends.
EXERCISE
Lose 20 lbs for Tim's Company party.
Eat lunch with good friends.
Finish teacher gifts.
Get Jax to YM's.
Get Hanna to final Nutcracker performance.
Go to bed.

I think I can.....I think I can......
Tim comes home Thursday. Yeah!!!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Ah CRAP. Does that mean that Hanna's not in the Nutcracker that I'll be seeing on Sat?? DANG IT, JIM!

Shannon said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
If anyone can it is you my friend!