Sunday, January 14, 2007

I know-I have been terrible about blogging. Things have been pretty crazy. Tim has been home for almost a month now. He left today. I don't think we will know what to do without him. The kids have absolutely loved having him around 24/7. It is a world we definitely could get used too. Tim- thanks for the fun!!!!!

I have been going to Power Pump three days a week and running the other days. It has been nice. I hope that I can keep it up with Tim gone. I can already tell that I am healthier. That is great.

Today has been a nice day. Church at 9am is hard in the morning, but soooo nice to have the better part of the day to hang out. Well, I will try to be better about blogging. Good night!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love 9 am Church for that same reason! Lounging around all day can be very bad....Eating wise!
But fun!! keep up the running, maybe you will be running the Half Marathon with me this Spring!