Monday, January 08, 2007

"Pay Day"

Today was a "Pay Day" for our family. We took all of the kids and went to Sundance. Everyone can either ski or snowboard so we spent the day on the "slopes". It was so much fun. I had a great time interacting with the kids and Tim. We just got to hang out and be together. Emmie did so good. She took a lesson and then went down with the rest of the family. Ryanne got a snowboard for Christmas. She took a lesson and then went with us the rest of the time too. All of the kids did so well. I am so proud of them. I am so grateful for the fun we were able to share.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

How funny that you were skiing that day! I took Boston and went skiing too! I Love when their isn't a ton of kids out skiing on a School day!
Were making Memories Right?