Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Emmie and Mom Learn to Ski!

Tim and I took Jaxson and Emmie to Sundance today. Emmie and I have NEVER been skiing before. We had so much fun. I am amazed at how fast little kids learn. I am so grateful that our kids trust us and are willing to try new things. Tim has known how to ski, but decided to try snowboarding. He was pretty worn out by the end of the day.


This is Jaxson snowboarding. He is getting to be really good at it. He took a lesson in the morning and then went with Tim and I in the afternoon!



Emmie took an all day lesson and then went down with mom. She did great. I was really nervous but Emmie kept saying, I am fine Mom!" -and she was.
Thanks Tim, Jax, and Emmie. It was a great day. We get to go as a family next Monday. Everyone is looking forward to a day on the slopes!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun for you guys! I love that you are taking everyone skiing. You can't live in Utah and NOT Ski!
Isn't it Great!

Margaret said...

You guys look FAB! :) I can't believe you've never skied before - crazy. Oh wait, you're from CA. Never mind. ;)