Monday, September 01, 2008



Saturday I took a group of kids to see "Fly Me to the Moon." It was 3d....Thus the glasses. The kids loved it. Tim and Jax were at the BYU game so I was the neighborhood entertainer! Luckily they are all cute kids!

We are so lucky to have such wonderful people that live by us. Today my friend Karla came over and taught Ryanne how to make pumpkin pie and bread. I am quite sure I got the better end of the deal.My house smells yummy and we have bread for dinner and pumpkin pie for desert! Ryanne has been so excited for her cooking lesson! My other friend, Carey, brought by an apron for her to wear when she cooks! Oh, and she brought me my very own apron. See, we live by great people!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That is a Sweet Idea. How can i get someone to teach me how to make pumpkin pie and Pumpkin Bread?!!

She was probably so sick of seeing you in your Ghetto Apron! haha

Janel said...

You have become quite the awesome blogger lately!! Your kitchen is beautiful!

Janel said...

Ok, I sent an invite to 2 of your email addresses...I think I had your email wrong-SORRY!!

KATE said...

How fun, where the crap is my pumpkin bread? I want some!!!

So cute!!