Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Shower!

I haven't been updating because I was preparing my house for my friends baby shower. I refinished my kitchen table and two end tables. They are now black. I also recovered the cushions on all the chairs. They look soooo nice. I am pretty proud of myself! I actually need to thank Carey. I got so many projects done so that my house would look somewhat organized for the baby shower. Carey really did not want a shower. Something about not wanting to be the center of attention. I know, who wouldn't want to be the center of attention? She finally relented and I got my way. I LOVE THAT!!! We celebrated Ruby's soon to be arrival with balloons, food, gifts, and confetti!! It ended up being a really fun night. Carey was so cute and I am anxiously awaiting the call that Ruby is on her way!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

oh so fun! I want to see your table and chairs.
I love that you kidnapped that poor girl at 6 am....You are pretty much the Coolest mom!

KATE said...

Fun!