Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Miranda!

How did I get roped into this one??? Hanna and a couple friends decided to kidnap their friend Miranda for her birthday. AT 6 AM!!!! For those of you who don't know me...I don't do 6 am! We took Miranda to IHOP for breakfast and then I dropped all of them off at school. They are such cute girls! I hope Miranda had a fun day!

I spent the day sanding my kitchen table. I am going to paint it black. I will post pictures upon completion!

I am still wandering the neighborhood in Carey's apron. I love it and It drives my kids CRAZY! We had Hanna's friend, Brynne, and her mom, Susan, over for family night. By over, I mean we went bowling and to ice cream. They just moved here from California. We all had a great time!


4 comments:

Janel said...

Your comment about "roaming the neighborhood in the apron" is cracking me up!! I'm actually sitting here in my apron right now--in the middle of making pita bread--yum :) Can you get on my blog yet??

Carin Davis said...

does anyone have more fun than you!?!?!?!?

KATE said...

Wow, you're like a blogging machine now! Good Job!

bulkleybunch said...

hi kari!! it's hollie, you're long lost dance showcase favorite person!!! i stumbled on your blog, i guess that's how i'll get my updates from ya! tell your beautiful girls hi for me and i miss them!