Monday, August 04, 2008

RYANNE'S BIRTHDAY!


Cute Ryanne turned 9 on July 27th! I know, I know, I am already soooo far behind. Ease up on a girl!!! I had been in Vegas with Morgan and Hanna and of course we shopped, so Ryanne got LOTS of presents. Tim was only in town for the day, but Ry loved having him here. She is such a great kid. We went around the table and everyone said one thing they loved about Ryanne. She is such a fun, easy going kid. We all love, love, love her so much. Our neighbors came over for cake and ice cream. They are living across the street in their parents basement while their house is being built. We won't know what to do when they move out!! We love them! Ryanne's primary teacher made her a pizza in the brick oven they had built in their yard. It is the best pizza ever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYANNE! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

If I say, "I remember when she was born" does that make me old?

DANG these kids grow up fast!!

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY!! I love her new Swimsuit!!!

KATE said...

Happy Birthday Rybie, sounds like it was a fun Party!