Sunday, August 17, 2008

I don't have any great pictures of today. It was just the Sunday before school starts!! Let me say that again...., "IT IS JUST THE SUNDAY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!!!!!!!" I am so ready to have bedtimes and some kind of schedule around this place. I am up making a CD for one of my sweet Mia Maids that was REALLY nervous about school starting tomorrow. I have to admit....I LOVE WORKING WITH THE YOUNG WOMEN! They are such great girls. I have so fun much with them! I am grateful for the leaders that I had when I was young and pray every night that the girls will know how much I love them!

Jaxson and Hanna had to speak in church today. They both wrote their own talks. They were wonderful. Everyone said that were great and commented on what great kids they are. I just wish Tim had been able to hear them. I am so lucky to be their mom. 

No comments: