Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!



I have lost another miamaid! Sarah (on the left) invited me to her birthday breakfast yesterday. She turned 16 and is now a laurel. I am pretty sure she was trying to let me down gently. I was honored to be invited. She has such a tender heart and is always so sweet to me. Emmie and Ryanne love to have her babysit. I loved having her in my class and I will miss her with all my heart! Luckily we still have combined activities.




My friend Carey is expecting her first baby. Naturally she needs a baby shower. My friend, Ann, and I spent today assembling these invitations. They are really cute. One of the young women even helped us deliver them. Everything was great and then my neighbor Shelley called to tell me that.....WE FORGOT TO PUT THE TIME FOR THE SHOWER IN THE INVITATION!!!! HOW EMBARRASSING!!!! So, if anyone needs help with a shower, you probably won't want my help!!! Oops!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Super cute idea for an invitation!!

Hey i want that cute Wall writing for my Kids bedroom, can you do a trade with me before my Baby comes??!!

KATE said...

I thought they weren't telling her name yet? The invites are cute!