Sunday, October 04, 2009

Morgan!

Morgan is 13! I honestly can't believe how fast time goes by. Her birthday was on September 30th, but we had our family celebration today! Don't get me wrong, we have been celebrating since Wednesday. Wednesday Tim took her lunch at school, , I took her to dinner, and Karla made her a cake.

Morgan is one popular girl. Many birthday wishes have been expressed along with treats and gifts. Thank you to all. Morgan is such a beautiful, fun, energetic and loving young woman. (How weird is that to say?) At dinner Tim had everyone say something nice about her. Morgan is.....
nice
a great big sister
funny
a helper

has the best lips
beautiful
loving
fun
has great hair
loved by all


and...
Tim loves that even though she acts so "old" and "grown up," she still asks him to lay with her a night!



Tonight we partied with Grandma, aunts and uncles and cousins! Morgan wanted lasagna for dinner and chocolate cake for dessert. Totally do able!!!!
We love our Morgan!!

4 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Happy Bday Mo!

Shannon said...

Morgan is seriously SO freakin Awesome! I wish i lived closer so she could be my bff!
Love her pictures, seriously those kids of yours are freakishly beautiful, especially that one!

KATE said...

Shes my girl! Another Happy Birthday to her!!

Sue said...

She is so beautiful!! I think I need to set up your thirteen year old with my thirteen year old in about three years. :)