Thursday, October 01, 2009

St. George Vaca!

I took my older girls to St. George for the weekend. We were joined by Brooke and her girls and Karla and Sarah. What a blast! We went to "Aida" at the Tuacahn. I have wanted to see "Aida" for a long time. The soundtrack has been a favorite of ours! I absolutely loved it. I owe many thanks to Carey and Dave for keeping Jaxson and the "little" girls. We are truly blessed. We have so many great friends!


Everyone ready and waiting for "Aida" to start!

All the girls with the cast of "Aida"

I got the privilege of sitting in the back with Sarah and Hanna. We were bored so we played my favorite game. I say a word and then take a picture of the girls making the first face that the word brings to mind. I can't remember the word, but you gotta love these faces!


Goofin' around!
Shoppin'

Thanks to all for so much fun!

2 comments:

the weisenburger life said...

I love you Kari! It was an incredible weekend :o)

KATE said...

looks like fun.