Tuesday, May 31, 2011

6th GRADE GRADUATION


disclaimer: Morgan took the pictures today and I forgot to set "auto"

Ryanne graduated from Highland Elementary School today. This event is definitely met with mixed emotions.....

Pride:
Ryanne is smart, motivated, beautiful(on the inside and out), friendly, caring, tender, kind, and compassionate. Every single day she does something that makes me proud to be her mother. I know she will meet this new chapter with grace and a sense of humor.

Love:
I love Ryanne. I love that she is excited for Junior High. I love that she is a happy beautiful girl.

Sadness:
I am sad that Ryanne is becoming a young womman. Not because I am afraid of what she will do, but because she has been such a wonderful little girl.

Joy: It makes me so happy that Ryanne is happy!!!!


Happy Graduation Ryanne!!
We love you!!
(Jaxson attended the ceremony. He left before I could catch him for pictures!!)




2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah! I love seeing your prego self. You look so beautiful! I need to see you soon
Xxoo.

andrew and brittani said...

Ryanne is SOO beautiful!! Tell her congrats!