Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jaxson is.....

I can't even bring myself to say....
"18 years old today!!!!"
Happy Birthday to my favorite son!
Today I am wishing....

I had read more stories....
I had said I love you more often....

I had put down whatever I was doing that seemed so important...
I had played more games...
I had been a better listener....
I had held him a little tighter...
Snuggled him a little longer...
Told him how proud I was of him a little more often....
Given him way more hugs...
Enjoyed every moment I HAVE had with him...
Loved him more unconditionally....
Taught him more of lifes important lessons....

Today I am grateful that Jaxson is...
MY SON!!!!
I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND COULD NOT BE MORE PROUD OF THE MAN HE HAS BECOME!!!

1 comment:

Leigh Siljander said...

I agree with all of that, I love my sons. Happy Birthday to Jaxson. I'm not sure how we got to have such grown up kids when we are still so young.