Thursday, February 09, 2012

5 Months Old!

Hi! I am Hazel Bushes(Zuri gave me this name). I am 5 months old.

I am loved!!! 
I am a talker. I love to tell stories.
I roll over on a regular basis.
I love to hear Emmie's voice. When she gets home from school I am so happy. 
I HATE baby food!!! It makes me cry.
I get really hungry at 4 am.
I drool all over everything.
I always giggle at Ryanne.
I love to hang with Jaxson when mommy goes running.
Hanna is so busy that I rarely see her. But when I do, I still like to fall asleep on her.
I like to blow spit bubbles.
I only nap if I am in my swing or someone is holding me.
I always have smiles for Daddy.
I don't like kisses from dad when he has stubble.
I still HATE "tummy time."
Morgy was helping mommy take my pictures. She jumped in. I love her kisses.
I am a happy, healthy baby. I am always the center of attention and I won't have it any other way!!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

These are darling! Hazel Bushes is as beautiful
as her sisters! I love her and can't believe it's been
5 months!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I can't imagine why that baby gets so darn much attention. lol! What a doll she is!
Hugs,
Jann

Shannon said...

She doesn't like tummy time because she's used to being held ALL day! Ha! These pictures are gorgeous! You guys know how to make some good looking kids!!

Janel said...

such a gorgeous baby!!