Monday, May 21, 2007

ALOHA!!!







Okay. So what if it has taken me a week to get to the point that I could blog our Hawaii trip. I am doing my best here!!!!

Tim and I took our kids and Kallie,a neighbor/nanny, to Hawaii for a week. It was so much fun. I have to admit it wasn't quite as relaxing as when Tim and I went by ourselves, but it was fun. We stayed in a really nice condo on the North Shore. The kids were soooo good. We just played all week.

Some highlights were:
*Horse back riding on the beach.
*Parasailing.
*Swimming with dolphins.
*Watching the kids try new things.
*Taking Kallie to help.
*Pina Coladas by the pool.
*The Cheesecake Factory.
*Going to the Temple with Tim.
*Beating Tim at darts.
*Getting an awesome tan.
*Visiting the Pearl Harbor Memorial.
*Yummy brown boys at the Polynesian Cultural Center.


It was a great vacation. I highly recommend it!!!!!!

6 comments:

KATE said...

I'm SO glad you're back. Even when I knew you were in Hawaii, I checked this stupid thing!! I LOVE the pix!! How fun, I'm so glad you guys had a good time. I'm completely ENVIOUS, but in a good way! Welcome Back Baby!!
- Kate

Shannon said...

I LOVE the pictures~ It looks like a great vaca! I cannot believe you had Ryanne parasailing....Holy CRAP, that is so dang cute! You guys ALL Look soooo HOT with your Tans!
I hope i'll see you tomorrow at the Soccer game!
Glad you had a great time

KATE said...

Yummy Brown Boys at the Polynesian Cultural Center would have been my favorite part!! Yummy is right!!
- Kate

Margaret said...

What fun! I am TOTALLY jealous! And now that I have made my first trip to Disneyland, I think it's time for HAWAII!!

KATE said...

Okay you're driving me nuts!! BLOG something!! - kate

KATE said...

Okay you're starting to irritate me, I don't know anyone on blogger but you shannon & margaret, so freaking GET ON IT GIRL!!!!!
- Kate