Friday, May 25, 2007

Jaxson turns the big 14!


Okay. I am going to be playing "catch up" for the next few months but here goes....Jaxson turned 14 on May 25th! I am not sure that Tim and I are ready for this phase of our lives. We had a surprise party for him at a local hotel. We rented the pool and invited boys and girls his age to come. He was really surprised. It was such a fun group of kids. We also got our friend Lindsay to take him lunch at school. She is such a cute girl and Jax has loved her for years. He thought he was pretty hot stuff. Which he is and I am not biased at all!!!

Here are some fun facts about Jaxson:
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Subject: GIRLS
Favorite TV Show: Everybody Loves Raymond
Favorite Movie: Kung Pow
Favorite Person: MOM
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Favorite Song: Face Down
Favorite Past Time: "Chill with Girls"

Jaxson is a great kid. I love him to death. He was such a good friend to my Grandma. Nothing made me happier than to watch the friendship between Jax and my Grandma develop. I am so proud of Jaxson and many of the choices he has made in his life. I can't imagine our family without Jaxson in it!

4 comments:

KATE said...

Hey, we love Jaxy!

Jackie said...

So fun of a Party! WOO HOO!

Shannon said...

Oops that last coment was from me! my niece is Jackie and she was logged in on my Computer!
Sorry!!

Jane said...

Welcome back Kari! Hope your leg gets better !