Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

We had such a fun day today. Jaxson and Hanna planned a Easter surprise for one of our neighbors. They were fighting the other day and just would not stop. So I decided that they needed a "project" that they could do together. They had to plan something for someone else that had to do with Easter. They decided to be the "Easter Bunny" for our friend's kids in the neighborhood. They did such a good job. They made a list of what they wanted, planned a time to go to the store, filled eggs with candy and planned to get up early this morning and put it out on their lawn. I was quite impressed with how well they were able to work together.


When we got home from church, this sign was on our door and eggs were scattered all over our yard. It made the kids day.







Of course I

took a "few" pictures:












Then we were off to Kate and Scott's house for dinner. Scott is a pretty good cook. We are so grateful to have them close. I don't know what we would do without them.
We came home early so Tim could catch his flight. I hate it when it is time for him to leave.

I am going to New York on Tuesday. Some ladies in my ward invited me to go. I am a little nervous. My sister still has not forgiven me for my behavior on our last trip to Wendover. I am not normally one to vacation with people I hardly know. But...I am soooooo looking forward to a few days away. We are going to see "Wicked". I saw it in Chicago, and can't wait to see it again!!!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

LUCKY!! You are going to have fun with your neighborhood friends! Is Kristin going? :)
Your kids are so beautiful, I love the picture of the girls on the Grass!
See you at Soccer Tues. night!

KATE said...

Hey, you need to let people know that the trip to Wendover debacle was ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT!!! And like I said yesterday, I still love you, you're just a pain in the ass sometimes!!! (and of course I NEVER am!!)
Have Fun in NY, Think of me during Wicked, (it won't be hard to make the connection) Have FUN!!

Shannon said...

Hey When the Freak are you coming home! jk I can't wait to see NY pictures!

KATE said...

Come on, get with the blogging. I mean I NEVER slack off. ha ha. I want to hear all aobut NY and Wicked!!

Shannon said...

Still waiting.......

KATE said...

COME ON!!!