Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Mindy!

This is my friend Mindy. Today is her birthday and she is so old. (Can't you tell by looking at her?) We celebrated with a birthday lunch at the Olive Garden. It was so nice to hang out with everyone. Mindy and I grew up together in California and have known each other for years. The stories I could tell.........Just joking. She is a great friend and neighbor. I am so glad that we have kept in touch. Mindy is one of the most loyal and giving people I know.

Tim and I took Emmie and her little cousins to see "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" today. It wasn't my favorite but the kids loved it. Especially Sam. When it was over he said, "Me love that movie Auntie." I love that guy.

Tim left for San Francisco today. Luckily he is just there overnight. We miss him already! I don't think I was ready for him to have to leave! At least he will be home for my friends annual Easter Party. I have had to go solo the last few years! The kids are so excited. I call first one down the big blow up slide!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey Nice Picture!
That was a fun Lunch, even though it was at the Olive Garden. hee hee
Stinks about tim being gone, but sounds fun that you get him for Easter!