Sunday, April 01, 2007

Another Fun Weekend!

The girls had a dance competition in Spanish Fork. They all did great. Here are some pics...

This is Emmie and our friend Linsey.












Emmie and Ryanne











Hanna












This is my friend Marnae. Her daughter dances with Morgan. This is how we all felt at about 5:00pm.


Today is Sunday. I loved Conference. Especially the talk on "forgiveness." All of the talks were so good. I think President Hinckley is so cute. I love hearing him talk. We had a fun day hanging out and snacking while we watched.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! Was it a Competition? IF so How did they do?
I totally loved this Conference too! Pres. Hinckley is so Dang Cute, I just love him to Pieces!!!

KATE said...

now that is a Sexy picture of Marnae!! Cute girls too!!