Friday, March 30, 2007

Our Dad is Home!!!!


Yeah! We made it! We picked Tim up from the airport last night. I was asking the kids what they missed the most about Dad! Jaxson said he missed having another boy in the house. (I agree there is WAY too much estrogen flying around this house.) Morgan missed hanging out with Tim. Ryanne missed having our whole family together. Hanna thought Tim would have cared more when she hurt her eye. (She's a little dramatic!!!) Emmie just missed Daddy.

Hanna has her first solo competition tonight. I hear it is really good. Her practice times keep changing and so life goes. I will post the results tomorrow. I am sure she will do great! She is a fantastic dancer!

All of the girls have a competition tomorrow! It should be fun!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Busy Saturday!!!
Yea Tim's HOME!!!!! Good luck Girls on the Competitions!