Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Annual Easter Party!

Tonight I went to my friends and stuffed Easter eggs. Yes Easter eggs already! My friend puts on this huge party every year. There is an egg hunt, a barbecue, one of those big blow up slides, and kids kids and more kids. We usually hide 3,000 eggs. That is why we start stuffing them now.

Tim is gone. He is in Asia. He is not loving the food. From the pictures, I don't blame him. The kids love being able to talk to him on the webcam. It is really cool. I don't think he can ever really hear what Emmie is saying. He always replies, "that is great!" We miss him so much.

I painted Ryanne and Emmie's bedroom today. It isn't quite done. But, they are so excited!I will blog pictures of all the rooms. I promised myself that when I quit work I would decorate the kids rooms. Well, I am finally doing it.


2 comments:

Dave Richards said...

Well Easter is surely coming up in a while now...and it's nice to see that people are getting excited about it...and it certainly seems that you had a great time....and well you can also drop by my blog on Easter Greetings for some more fun and laughter!!!

Shannon said...

YES Post some pictures of the Girls rooms! I KNOW it will turn out sooo cute, you are so dang Creative!

Oh I am bummed about missing our First Soccer Game on Friday...I will be in Las Vegas! Yahoo