Sunday, March 11, 2007

BAD BLOGGER!


I know. I am a bad blogger/bad auntie/bad mom/bad friend. It is just that it is hard to imagine anybody wanting to know some of the day to day events of our family. I am working on my attitude-promise.
I failed to mention that my best friend and nephew turned four in February. Sam is four and mad that his mom is pregnant with another GIRL!!!! He says he "hates dirls". One day that will change.
I got the opportunity to take him to the store with me so he could pick his present. We had so much fun. Even Emmie was so concerned with finding him just the right toy. She was sure that he needed a barbie. Thank goodness he disagreed.



A few days after Sam's birthday I watched my friend's little girl Quincy. My girls were in heaven. Not long after she got here she crawled downstairs wearing a pink dress up. It was so cute. We all had a great time. Except for my nephew Sam. He was a little mad at me for having another "little friend". After dinner he came and said, "Auntie where did you find that?" I guess he is lucky that she was just visiting.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend my cousin's wedding at the Logan Temple. It was so nice. He looked so happy and his wife was so pretty. It made me so grateful for my own wedding day. When no one in the world mattered but Tim and I. It was so fun.

Til' next time!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sam is going to Die with all girls in his Fam!!! I think he is so Funny! Especially when you have other kids in the House!
Welcome Back to Blogging!!!

KATE said...

Yep, he's great. I think he might just move out come July!!