Tuesday, March 20, 2007

TUESDAY!

Remember me saying that I took the kids to the park on Sunday? Well, Ryanne hit her head on a bar by the slide. Monday morning she started throwing up. I took her in and she has a concussion. Everybody keeps saying, "that is what you get for taking your kids to the park on Sunday." I thought that it would be a good thing. We went for a family bike ride and played together. AM I WRONG???????? I thought I was being such a good mom. ANYWAY, I am so glad that Ryanne is okay. She was pretty sick. I was so worried about her. Today she has been feeling okay. She is just tired because I had to wake her up every few hours during the night. I am still going to keep her home tomorrow. (Shannon that means I won't be going to the Temple. I am sorry. I am going to go with my ward Thursday night. How does next week sound?)

I did run four miles today and I am pretty proud of myself! I also drove to dance, hung out with the kids and did homework. What a successful day! Sam even came to play with Emmie for a while. Now I am off to get kids in bed and go there myself.

We miss you Tim!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

YES...Thats a Great activity to do on a Sunday with your family! It just sucks that she got hurt!
I am totally cool with tomorrowtoo, cause Cory and I are meeting with the People on my BACK YARD!! Yahooooooo!

Margaret said...

GOOD GRIEF! I'm so glad she's feeling better - what a scary thing!