Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cute Kids!!


This is Emmie and her little friend Hayden. They were jumping on the trampoline yesterday. Hayden was afraid she would drop the clips that she was holding in her hand. I said she could set them on the barbecue. Hayden looked at Emmie and said, "What is a barbeque." Emmie replied, "It's where we cook our barbies." Isn't that precious?

Shannon sorry I didn't go to the temple. I went and kept my sister company instead. She is so bored. I am going to go tomorrow at 1:00. I am so proud of your soccer abilities. I wish I had been there!!!

Tim comes home tomorrow. Yeah!!!! We are picking him up from the airport at 9:00 pm. We can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret said...

You MUST be busy, 'cause, uh, isn't that EMMIE, not Ryanne?

I'm so glad Tim is finally coming home to you - you made it! :)

And good grief, what is a barbeque for if not to cook our barbies? And while we're at it, let's cook all that they've gone to ruin the world's idea of a normal woman's body, shall we? ;)

Shannon said...

So funny about the Barbie Q! Great Idea!
Hayden- IS she Joy and Bill's little Girl?
Too bad they aren't jumping on the Tramp today or Tomorrow...BRRRRR What is the freakin deal with this weather?
UPdate us on Katie!