Monday, April 02, 2007

Basketball Champs!!!

Tonight all the boys on Jaxson's basketball team and their families came over for pizza, pop, and ice cream. The season ended a few weeks ago but their coach, a.k.a. Tim, was missing in action. They have a great little team. They won the Open Court Championship for their division. I would like to add, that I coached two games and we won both of them. Good job guys!!!! Our next season starts pretty soon. This time Tim and another dad are going to do it together. (Yeah right!!!)

Today I worked at the school. Ryanne is so cute she always "has to use the restroom" when I am there. (The restroom is right across the hall from where I do the take home readers.) I love it! Her teacher came and asked if I had noticed this little habit. It is a cute habit and I will take whatever I can get.

Shannon-are you still running? I ran with my neighbor again today. You would be so proud!!!!I also finally got that dang DVD done. No thanks to you!

I also visited with my sister for a while. She only has 9 more weeks of bedrest left. That is cake. Her little boy, Sam, came and said, "Auntie, I go with you,"when I was ready to go. Well, I NEVER say no to the boy, so he spent the afternoon with Emmie and I. I want to publicly thank my brother in law, Scott, for reminding him to bring his whistle. Oh yeah, and reminding him that Auntie loves to hear whistles. Thanks Scott. Oh and by the way, I don't get mad, I get EVEN!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, you coach too! Just add that to your list of everything else you do!
Yes, I am still running! I don't think i am ready for the SLC Marathon, Maybe St. George in October! (Maybe not!)
I am so excited to see your DVD! I need to come and fix Hanna'a Bangs too!
CALL ME SO I can do it!

KATE said...

You are so out of control! Good Job Jax and team, and don't try to fool people, you coached more than just 2 games. You're a stud!!