Monday, March 09, 2009

Ward Talent Show Videos!

Saturday our ward had a talent show. Aubree, dance teacher extraordinaire, taught all four of my girls a dance to the song "Cooties". It was so fun to watch the four of them dance together. I loved it. They did a great job and I was so proud of all of them.

Joy, neighbor extraordinaire, choreographed a synchronized swimming act that 5 of us did together. It was fun! I had so much fun practicing/laughing with everyone. Thanks for the fun Paulie, Brooke, Susan and Joy!!! You guys are awesome!

Take a look at the videos!



The whole night was great. Everyone has so many talents. From Napoleon Dynamite dancing to electric guitar playing. We had a great turnout considering Lone Peak was playing for the State Championship at the same time. (Lone Peak Lost) At the end of the day, it was a great activity for our ward: we laughed, we admired and we cheered for each other.!

10 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

ohhhh my heck!!!!! you guys did AWESOME!!! you sure haven't lost it girlies! how fun to get to all dance together. hanna you look so flexible! good for you! morgan way to start it out! ryanne, i almost confused you for morgan you're getting soo big and good! and little emmie, you are the cutest thing ever!!! nicely done beautiful girls! wooot wooooh!!!!!

Mindy said...

those videos were awesome!!! The synchronized swimming had me laughing my head off. You guys are so cute. I'm very bummed Griff and I couldn't go. One of my best friends was in town from Nebraska just for the day. Still, at least I got to see some highlights. Maybe next year...

KATE said...

Dude, I'm speechless. I have no speech!

Girls, you rock. All of you! Loved it!

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

So much talent at your house. How fun having all the girls dancing together. They were awesome!

Janel said...

too cute, loved 'em both! wish we had a fun ward like that...my ward is soooooooooo ghetto!! :)

jordan.lindsay.jersey said...

Watching that dance brings back a few memories! Your an awesome dancer by the way!

Emily said...

freaking AWESOME!! thanks for sharing! totally made me crack up!

bulkleybunch said...

whatever loser!! you're just as bad as me at the updates. guess your kids aren't as cute as you thought they were!! :) love you!

Matt and Erica said...

The Talent show was hilarious! By the way I love your blog!

Shannon said...

OMGosh!! I love it! Your synchronized swimming was Awesome!!! I may be copying you on that one.
Your girls did so awesome too!