Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Public Apology!

( Tim was out of town, so no boys were allowed in the pic!)

Ok, so last week was crazy! Tim had been gone for 2 weeks and school started. It's seems funny now that I felt so overwhelmed. Apparenty, I was a little grumpy. SO, I would like to publicly apologize to pretty much any one I came in contact with. "I'm sorry!" I had so many good intentions, very few of which ever came to fruition.

The night before school started we had the most amazing dinner at Karla's family cabin. Karla is an amazing cook. She is also an amazing person and friend. I consider myself lucky to have her as one of my very best friends. I can't imagine not having her in my life. If Karla is not busy serving me and my family, you can bet she in somewhere serving someone! I just love her! I can't even begin to say enough about Karla and I know that Joy and Carey feel the same!

Ryanne playing on Karla's sweet swingset!


It's funny how no one ever asks me to cook! Or is it???


Best Friends!

3 comments:

Kate A said...

it's always nice to have such great friends!
Great Pics!!

the weisenburger life said...

Kari I love you! I am lucky to have you :o)

For the record, you were not grouchy... you were delightful as always!!! Judging by how few people I allow to take my picture, I must truly love you!

Darling pic of Ryanne!

Shannon said...

your job is not to cook, because you fully entertain the kids! haha

LOVE the school pictures, i tell you all the time i know, but those kids of yours are freakin "ridiculously" B E A Utiful!