Thursday, August 20, 2009

School Starts!

One junior in high school, one 9th grader, one 7th grader, one 5th grader and one 2nd grader! Wow, when I put it like that, I feel old and tired! I hope they all have a wonderful year! I am so glad that Ryanne and Emmie have each other. I love this picture of the two of them walking to the bus stop! I hope they always remember how lucky they are to have each other!




Ryanne was so cute last night. She couldn't fall asleep and asked if she could try drinking a glass of milk. When she went back up to bed she said,"Sorry mom, I just can't sleep the night before school starts."


Jaxson is really way to cool for pictures. But check out how good lookin' he is! (I can say that because he looks just like his dad!)
Hanna makes me smile. She has such a cute sense of humor. I missed her all day! I love her friendship! She will do great in school!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

holy crap those kids are gorgeous! I can't imagine how lovely your afternoons must be with NO kids at home. So jealous... no wonder why your in great shape and running all these freakin triathlons... Our lives have reversed. hahaha

the weisenburger life said...

Your kids are beautiful on the inside and out. They have the same zest for life about them that I love about you.

Hannah honestly looks like a movie star in her picture. She is beautiful!

Joy said...

I love them all! I feel blessed to have them as my second set of kids! Well.... maybe tonight after the 40 min "program" the little girls prepared I was a bit tired but most of the time I love sharing out children!

bulkleybunch said...

drop dead gorgeous, the lot of them! holy cow they are beautiful. that first pic of ryanne and emmie is adorable, hurray for all your posts! love ya

KATE said...

Awww some of my favorite kids! Great pictures!