Thursday, August 13, 2009

Highlights!!! (April-August '09)

As summer winds to an end, I find myself tired! Between my beautiful, fun, loving children being home all day and family activities, I am frazzled. I remember so vividly my excitement over no homework or bedtimes at the end of the school year. However, a little structure seems quite appealing at this point! I apologize for abandoned projects, neglected friends and goals not quite accomplished. I am hoping that getting back into a "routine" helps us find some order again. Here are some highlights....

Flaming Gorge-definitely a family fave! We shared a week of good hard playing with great family and friends!
Emmie and Haidyn
Ryanne and Mo warming up on the cliffs.
Me and Ruby. What a treat to get to play with Ruby all day long, to say "goodnight" at bedtime and watch all the kids spoil her.
I did the Spudman in Burley Idaho with my friend Brooke. Loved it!!!!
American Fork Steel Days. Loved hangin' with the kids.
Swimming with friends and cousins.
Ryanne turned 10! Ryanne is one of the most popular girls in the neighborhood. Women from our ward and neighborhood were dropping off gifts for her all day. Thank you to all. Ryanne is a lucky girl to have so many people who love her in her life! She is one of the most tender hearted kids I know. We love her and can't believe how grown up she is becoming!
We spent a weekend in Sand Hollow with the Preece family. Again, we are lucky to have so many great friends!
This was a hard one for me! Jaxson turned 16 and got his driver's liscense. I approached this with mixed emotions. I love Jaxson. I am so proud of the person that he has become. However, I miss him. It makes me so sad to open the garage door and have his car be gone ALL THE TIME!!! I love when he is in our home. That being said, I am grateful for all the errands he now runs for me and his help with endless carpools.
Morgan graduated from 6th grade. She has become such a beautiful young woman. Morgan has so much energy and loves to have fun. I never thought I would say this but, "I miss when they were all young!"
My strong, handsome husband built a garden box in our yard. It is true, we planted a garden this year and it actually has produced! Thanks Timmy!

I just love this picture of Susan and Ruby. We have shared many family nights with good friends. This was taken at one of those family nights!

The girls and I went to Vegas for Spring Break. Joy and Haidyn, Carey and Ruby, and the Rovig girls joined us. Good times!!!

4 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Oh my hellbusch you finally updated!!! Looks like a you've had a fabulous summer. I'll watch out for Jaxon on the roads---

bulkleybunch said...

hurray for the update!!! your kids are as beautiful as ever. i have to keep reminding myself i might miss these monsters of my own when they get a little older. love the morgan grad pic! love you guys!

Joy said...

I loved summer! We had some good times! I love all your beautiful kids and living next door to you!

Mindy said...

What a fun summer! We need to go to lunch again. :)