Thursday, April 09, 2009

Family Night and fun with my Camera!


I did a "Create" Photography workshop with my friend
Carin on Saturday! Carin is so creative and takes the best pictures! I didn't even know my camera could do some of the things she taught me. I have played with my camera everyday. I love it. Here are a couple of the pictures I have taken. Above is Joy and her granddaughter, Zuri. Below are Joy's daughters, Haidyn and Weslie. I love these guys and feel like they are part of the family! I can't imagine my life without all of them in it! Thanks girls!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

uhm, Hello!! Joys girls are gorgeous!!
Can you teach me on my camera! Good job Kar!

Oh and i love Sammy's face in that picture, his whole life it will be that way. hahahaha
Love it!

Carin Davis said...

look how GORGEOUS your pictures are!!!!!!! I am SO glad you have been doing your homework!!!! Am I seeing you Sat????

Joy said...

Lets be real... you ARE the coolest mom on the block!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of my girls! Thank you for all you do for me! I love you tons and am so blessed to have you in my life!

Janel said...

poor sammy :) what a cute bunch of girls though! ...we have been so busy, we still need to color some Easter eggs...

Mindy said...

Wow! THe pictures you took are beautiful! Joy's girls are so pretty. It sounds like you guys had fun dying eggs... I must say I love egg dying, too!

KATE said...

Great pictures!

Poor little Sammy!

bulkleybunch said...

nicely done kari! i'm impressed! and your girls are so gorgeous, holy crap! :)

bulkleybunch said...

you suck. love ya