Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Lately!

I am REALLY bad at keeping updated! SO.....here is what has gone on lately...

Emmie and Haidyn had a sleep over. IN MY BED! This is what they looked like when I woke up in the morning. It was way to cute to pass up!
My awesome triathlon friend made me a list of everything I needed for the race.(She even drew pictures!) This bag of goodies and the list where on my table when I got home the night before. I know, she is the best!

Family night with the Preece family. Jaxson gave a great lesson and Lucie supplied the fixings for banana splits! It was a great night.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a great idea to do FHE with another family. Since it is just Griff and I, we don't always do it... ok, we USUALLY don't do it.

I love that picture of Emmie and Hayden... what sweet little friends.

bulkleybunch said...

that top pic is so precious. whenever my kids sleep in my bed, they pee all over it! :) you win the update contest between me and you! my home computer is broken! love you!

Shannon said...

I think you are so cool to let the kids have a sleepover and then sleep with you!
You ROCK! I totally want to be your neighbor!