Monday, April 06, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Brookie came to play with me on Friday. She is the cutest. I just love when she comes over!

In college, Tim and I hung out with this crazy guy named Zac. Both Zac and Tim left on their missions the December of our Freshman year at BYU. I was so sad! They were my best friends. I hated having them gone. Yesterday was Zac's brother's 40th birthday! It was so fun to visit with Zac's whole family. I love all of them! Andy is one of the neatest people you could ever meet.

Zac and Tim. Zac is a little immature!!!!


Jaxson and Mom at the party

Andy with the Hellbusch crew.

Some things never change! I love these guys!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Kari, you are the cutest ever! Could your kids be any more beautiful?
Seriously so gorgeous!

Shannon said...

k. so i just commented on every post, b/c holy crap girl, you have been updating! I love that you did the Triathlon, that is such an awesome accomplishment. Keep up on the running so we can do the Hobble creek half in August.

Oh so maybe i should start running!

Janel said...

my hubby turned 40 last week also!! man, we are gettin old! miss ya

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

Good to see your family. So right about the immature thing.

Sue said...

You are so cute. I love that first picture. So YOU!!

Mindy said...

That sounds so fun. Good for you for staying close to old friends.