Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Garanimals!

What ever happened to good ol' Garanimals? Does anyone remember those? I think the clothes had colored tags that indicated their compatability! I can't quite remember how they worked, but Emmalyne needs them. She will put 15 different colors together in one outfit. Admittedly, there was a time when I would have prefered death over one of my children leaving our house like this.....



Yep, she wore this to school today. Twelve different colors and all! I didn't even protest. My good friend, Carey, loves Emmalyne's style of dress. I believe she calls it, "creative." I just love Emmie and love that she thinks she wears the cutest outfits ever!!!

4 comments:

KATE said...

I just love that she's not worried about it! :) She does put the best outfits together!!

jordan.lindsay.jersey said...

That is hilarious! She is so stinking cute!

bulkleybunch said...

she's darling! we need to get her and libby together, they could really put on a fashion show! :)

Matt and Erica said...

She is so dang cute! What a fun personality!