Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jaxson!


If any of you have ever been in my house, you know I love pictures. My girls are all over this! They pose for pictures all the time. Jaxson, however, rarely lets me take a good picture of him. Saturday he gave me an hour or two! Just Jax and I drove around and found cool places to get some pictures......



Jax....
always makes me laugh
loves me
good friend to his dad
great big brother


handsome
loves my friends

protector
organized
clean

helpful
strong
dependable

I love this kid! I had so much fun!

9 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

And hot! :) Jax is all grown up

the weisenburger life said...

I love these pictures of Jaxson! You are so talented and have such a great eye to capture the essense of whomever you are taking a picture of!

Emily said...

did you really use THOSE words to describe a teenage boy! i hope i'm able to say the same things in a few years! great photos!

KATE said...

Great pics!! he's a cutie

Troy & Brooke said...

These are such great pics, Kari! But with such a cute kid and an amazing photographer, what do you expect!? ;)

Shannon said...

GORGEOUS!! I love these! He is so dang adorable...

Grandma Lu said...

I kinda like him!!!!

bulkleybunch said...

can you have jaxon come give my monster chase a lesson or two? i think the only similarity was chase loves me.?? he is quite a handsome boy and how fun for you to spend that alone time together.

Miss(ed) Eloquence said...

My goodness he's so grown up! I obviously do NOT spend enough time in SLC - in my mind, he's still 6! And WOW does he ever look like Jason! Call us the next time you're headed south- I'm sure Kirin would love to meet some more girly cousins her age (7 1/2, as I'm told quite often).