Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas' the Week before Christmas....

And all through the house, nobody sat down....Not even a mouse.
We have had a CRAZY week before Christmas. Life never seems to settle down here. However, I wanted to post this quickly. I have loved this Christmas season. I have loved watching my kids pick gifts for their siblings. I love that they are excited to watch each other open gifts. I have loved every minute of time spent together. This is, after all, our "last December" before Jaxson graduates(I jokingly say with a tear in my eye and a half smile on my face). Here is a brief play by play of the week....

Christmas Dance Show...
Hanna had a "Senior Sleepover" with her dance team.
Snow day with cousins from Vegas and Haidyn. I must say, I loved the snowman they built!

Tim took all the younger kids sledding.
We had a "Festivus" celebration with the Markhams and Kellehers. It was so fun. We couldn't ask for better friends.
Spaghetti Factory with my family.
We ended the week before Christmas at the BYU basketball game.
We have been blessed! It really has been "the most wonderful time of the year!"
Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: