Thursday, December 02, 2010

Junior Jazz

Jaxson is playing an a "Junior Jazz" basketball team again this year. They had their first game the other night and demolished the other team. Really, the score was 40 something to 8. I love watching Jaxson play. I love him. I know most of the guys (I am no longer allowed to call them "boys")on his team. I am so happy that Jaxson and his friends are comfortable around me. I love bantering with the guys on the sidelines almost as much as I love watching them play together. 

You gotta love the "white man's afro!" Again, I love this guy!




You gotta love the "white man's afro!" Again, I love this guy!

2 comments:

Carey Crockett said...

Yeah! Jax's hair is long again. Dont let him cut it till I get home :)

Me said...

I am going to show him this comment! He is like putty in your hands. Or he wishes he was!!!